Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Memorial Weekend was great! On Friday night I headed up to Idaho Falls with my little sister, Ashley, and her friend, Brittany. We stayed with our friend Jena and it was fun to see her. Her little girl, Shaylie, is so cute! We ate breakfast at Smitty's in Idaho Falls on Saturday morning. Smitty's is a definit place to eat if you are ever up there!!! I had a delicious omelet. On Saturday evening I met up with my friends, Shelley and Telle, and hung out with them in Blackfoot until Sunday afternoon. We brushed up on our Guitar Hero skills and ate lots of ice cream with peanut butter and caramel toppings! After church on Sunday, Shelley, Telle, and I drove to Salt Lake, picked up Kristin, and then headed down to Scofield to Telle's cabin. It was a lot of driving, but definitly worth the trip! Shelley and Kristin kept us entertained in the car with their amazing singing voices and Telle's cabin was awesome!!!! Its in such a beautiful area and we hung out with Telle's family the rest of the weekend. We also got to go four wheeling with Mike and we totally covered in mud by the time we got back. Good times!Idaho Falls TempleHanging out with our little buddy ShaylieTaking a walk in the rain at the cabin

Me and Kristin driving through the puddles



Mike and Shelley made quite a splash!Muddy Buddies!I like this shot!

We kind of made a mess....


2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

What a great weekend. I love guitar hero and mud!

for cryin' out loud said...

that looks like so much fun! cute pics!