Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Great Outdoors

I am so glad winter is finally over!!!! This Spring has been so crazy and the warm days have been few and far between, but its starting to warm up and I love it! I've been trying to hike as much as I can before taking off for Alaska and I love the Utah mountains! They are full of so much beauty and I love the quiet of the mountains. Its so great to escape to them and have my mind cleared as I hike. I've been hiking with Kristin and Pelosi and its so fun to hike with friends and just talk. Hiking has also made my super excited for my Alaska adventure. It will be so amazing to spend so much time in the mountains and to escape from the fast pace of real life.
Hiking Granduer Peak
The River
Pelosi hiked Granduer Peak with meAshley and I sitting on Cliff's Bench



No comments: