Thursday, May 29, 2008

Belated Mother's Day Tribute

I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but at least I'm finally doing it. Mom, I love you, and this post is dedicated to you. You're an amazing woman and a great example to me. Here are the Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You!
Reason #1: You have ALWAYS put family first! You provided us kids with a home where we felt loved, safe, and free to be who we wanted to be.
Reason #2: It is because of you that I have such a great love for children, especially babies. There is nothing better then snuggling up with a newborn baby. I'm glad I had baby siblings that I could tote around the house.
Reason #3: You're beautiful! (and always will be).
Reason #4: You have great hair!Reason #5: You have a great sense of humor and a very contagious laugh
Reason #6: You gave birth to 8 children! Thats definitly something to be proud of!Reason #7: Family trips were always so much fun! They have been a bit hectic for you, but I have great memories of all of our family outings and vacations.Reason #8: You are our #1 fan. You came to my basketball games, no matter how boring they might have been. I think us kids succeeded in turning you into a sports fanatic!Reason #9: You are so strong! Not only have you completed 4 marathons, you have endured so much in life and you keep on going. Reason #10: You let us kids dream and have supported us in all of the decisions we have made. Real life can be hard at times, but its good to know that we have a Mom who believes in us.
Thanks again for all you do!
I love you!


1 comment:

shirlee webb said...

Thanks Angela, You are amazing. I think that the way all you kids have turned out and the marvelous things you are accomplishing are my payback. You have made it all worthwhile.
You are just the greatest. Lov Mom