Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Heading Out....Into the Wild

I am finally leaving for Alaska. I fly out on Sunday and I'm really excited and also a bit nervous. I'll be living in the wild for over 3 weeks, with no showers, toilets, and even no deoderant!!! Yes, its true, I cannot take deoderant with me. Maybe my smell will scare off the bears! I know it will be quite the adventure and being out in the wilderness where very few people have been will be something that will change my life. I will have no access to computers, phones, and I don't think I'll be able to send out any mail. But if any of you would like to drop me a note you can send it to the NOLS headquarters in Alaska and they might be able to get to me, otherwise I will get it when we return to headquarters. I'd love to hear from you all!!! The address is

Angela Webb (AOE-6/9/08)
NOLS Alaska
PO BOX 981
Palmer, AK 99645
I return home on July 5th and I will be sure to share my many adventures and experiences with you!!!!

2 comments:

The Nash's said...

o.k Studly-- that is awesome can't wait to read about your adventures!!!

Amy said...

Angie! I miss you, too! I was sad I didn't get to see you, but you were having a blast in Alaska. I want to hear all about it.