Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Time in San Francisco

For Spring Break I went to San Francisco and had a fabulous time!!! My friend, Heather, flew out with me and we stayed with my Aunt Susie and Uncle Rick in Pacifica. It was so fun to visit with them! Heather and I rented bikes in San Francisco and rode all over town and across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was amazing! I totally fell in love with San Francisco. Its such a beautiful place! I'd like to get out there again sometime soon!

The flowers were amazing in San Francisco!
Sunset in Pacifica. So beautiful!
Aunt Susie and I at the Oakland Temple

Eating clam chowder in a sourdough breadbowl on Pier 39.

Visiting Uncle Rick at work. He works on the Golden Gate Bridge.


Riding to the Golden Gate. We rode along the water and it was awesome!

Making my way across the bridge!

Our first stop in San Francisco was China Town!

We were so excited to be in San Fran!

An amazing view of the city from the Golden Gate.










1 comment:

for cryin' out loud said...

Cool pics!! That looks like a lot of fun.