Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

So on Monday, March 31, I turned 26 years old. I'm not sure what happened to 22, 23, 24, or 25, but suddenly I am 26 years old and I must say that I'm happy with that. I enjoyed 25 and I'm looking forward to another great year. To celebrate my day I went do dinner with my family, went bowling with my ward, and then my friends threw me a "CEREAL PARTY" to celebrate! I had my favorite, Peanut Butter Caption Crunch, and there were about 20 other cereals to choose from. There's nothing that helps make you feel more like a kid than eating sugary cereal! It was a great birthday!


The cereal gang!
Bowling at the University of Utah

My beautiful niece Brookie!



Ethan LOVED the self serve Ice Cream!



My family at Sweet Tomatoes




3 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Yay for cold cereal birthday parties!

Karolee said...

Happy 26th! Glad you got to spend it with family and friends!

The Nash's said...

Well happy belated birthday Angie! I am a fan of the cereal birthday party, if you ask me, there is not much that beats of bowl of excellent cold cereal!