Monday, March 3, 2008

March 1, 2008: Natalie's Wedding!

On Saturday one of my dearest high school friends, Natalie, was married to Joey. I was able to attend their temple ceremony and it was beautiful!!! That evening I also attended their reception and had such a great time!!! Natalie looked gorgeous and so incredibly happy! Her and Joey make a great couple. I'm so glad I got to see her and to also see her family. Its been quite a few years since I've seen most of them. I also got to visit with some old friends, Carli, Amy, and Josh, and we had a good laugh. They are so much fun! I'm grateful for good friends!


Joey, Natalie, Me, Amy

I was babysitting my friend's kids and we had a great time at the reception!
They were troopers for coming with me and I had a blast with them!


Amy, Carli, Me


Me and Amy


JJ and Jameson at the Salt Lake Temple.





2 comments:

jami said...

I know those two kids!! I haven't talked to Jen is so long what has she been up to?? You look super cute in the pics.

Tricia said...

Cute Pictures! We really need to get together now that you live so close... No more excuses! let's do it soon!