Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Winter Must Be Cold For Those With No Warm Memories. (An Affair To Remember)

So this morning I was getting ready for work and peeked at my window and was pleasantly suprised to see snow falling. I've never really liked winter, but this year it has changed a little bit. I think Heavenly Father knows that I do not like winter and so this year He has helped me to see all of the beauty. As I walked out to my car this morning I was amazed by how beautiful and still the earth was. The snow covered the trees and provided such a beautiful landscape. I ran back into my house and grabbed my camera. I didn't have much time, but I was able to snap a few pictures before taking off for work. One of the greatest things on earth is walking out in the moonlight when the earth is silent and covered with a new blanket of snow. I only wish now that I had more time to go out and enjoy the snow! I'm hoping to get some snow shoeing in with some friends and maybe even some sledding!
And we, we were children once again. ~Bill Morgan, Jr.















I love my little house in Sugar House! I moved up here in September and I live with three other girls. Our house is so cute and cozy! Its been fun living in this area and meeting so many great people!

4 comments:

Lohra said...

Angie! I'm glad you're beginning to enjoy winter. Snow is great! I don't know if I can make it tonight...I have institute. ARGH! I mean, institute's great and all...but it's not Hungarian food. Maybe I'll stop by afterwards, if you'll still have me.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

What a great night we just had. Love hanging out with and your roommates. I'm glad you moved to Sugarhouse.

Karolee said...

So your house is adorable! I think it's great that you are in Salt Laka now! I'll be up there in April for the marathon, we'll have to get together!

Karolee said...

sorry about the spelling! Salt Lake! :)