Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TIME PHOTOS THIS YEAR

Christmas Day!


My sister's family stayed in Texas this year for Christmas and we sure missed having them. Teagen, Brayden, and Olivia look so adorable in this photo!!!

On Christmas Eve we were driving back from the movies and everything was all white outside. It was so beautiful!


During the holidays I went out to lunch with Emily, Megan, Amy, and Natalie. It was so great to catch up with them! We had a yummy lunch at Cafe Trio.

The lights at Temple Square!

My sister gave me a Zac Efron pillow for Christmas because we are always talking about how much we love High School Musical!!! On Christmas Night Kristen, Nikki, and Brittany came over and played games and I let them each have a chance to hold the coveted Pillow!



On Christmas Eve we went to lunch at La Vigna in American Fork. Its part of our annualy Christmas tradition to go to lunch and a movie. In this photo is me, Ashley, Mom, and Natalee



I love this picture of my Dad! He looks great!!! He loves being a Grandpa and he's so good at it. All of the grandkids LOVE him!




Christopher's birthday is on Christmas, so this year we suprised him with a little party! When he walked in with his son, Brennan, we sprayed them with silly string.



Paul and Ethan at lunch on Christmas Eve. I think Ethan looks so adorable in this picture...and Paul does too. :)



Ethan was so excited for Christmas this year! He kept telling me what he wanted. The things he wanted most was a fish tank, and Santa did good at bringing him one!



Brookie wasn't too thrilled about seeing Santa, but even when she's crying she's so darn cute!












2 comments:

Kristy Stoner said...

I'm so glad you said hi! I love your blog! You're doing good to have so many blogs all ready! It took me a while to get motivated to blog. You look great by the way.

Karolee said...

Hey Angie, I'll be doing the Salt Lake Marathon on April 19th if everything goes as planned. It's just going to be me and a couple girl friends, but I would love to come and see you if that's ok. Can't wait to see you and your cute house! Great blog btw!